All the Crows Bundle | Kaz, Inej, Nina, Matthias, Jesper, & Wylan
Six of Crows is an amazing series and this listing is a collection of candles inspired by the lovely characters of that world. Read below for characters and their corresponding scent descriptions.
- Kaz Brekker is moody and mysterious yet for all of his dark there is still light and together the good and the bad is what makes Kaz into the character we love. This candle is a cool gray with an equally cool blend of dark ocean water, moonlight, and amber.
- Jesper is a free spirit, wild and changing like the wind and to capture his spirit his candle is a nice green with a blend of the outdoors like where Jesper grew up and crackling wood like the smoke from his guns.
- Nina's candle is a bright representation of her captivating personality with red and gold glitters and a solid red base. The scent is a delicious yet sexy chocolate covered raspberry one with more notes of juicy raspberries and hints of chocolate.
- Inej's candle is a deep purple with black and silver glitters nodding to her affinity to slip through the night like a shadow. The scent is a mysterious yet feminine blend of dark amber and lily.
- Wylan Van Eck is sweeter than life itself and I would die for him. His candle is a simple blue with a blend of vanilla and smoke highlighting his affinity for bombs and his charming innocence.
- Matthias is one of the most underrated characters from the duology and so to is this simple understate candle with a white base and blue silver glitters scented like the cold winter and crackling fire.
** Due to the nature of soy candles, your candle may have "frosting", white snowflake-like patches. This is just a natural part of soy wax and besides the outwards appearance, your candle will still perform and smell wonderful. Because I, as a small business, small-batch my candles there may be slight variations from batch to batch. These are slight things like the exact color of the candle, but you will always receive a candle that smells and performs amazingly.
How to care for your candle:
- - burn the candle until there is an even melt pool
- - keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch